Monday, August 3, 2015

Just. Stop.

Well, we almost lost another one. BT was in a really scary car accident this past weekend, he completely totaled his car on I-70, and could very well have died in it. He had no injuries at all, which is a huge relief. 

I'm not sure what's going on & why we've had so many close calls this year, just in the past few months really, but it needs to stop. None of us can take any more loss. We've had our limit. I know in my case, just the thought of losing anyone else causes me to start to panic. One can only manage to carry so many layers of grief at a time.

We're trying to figure out a way to get him back to Utah with us this week now, for your funeral rites, so I'm guessing our travel plans have to change slightly, which is fine, whatever gets him there.

I got to talk for quite a long time to your sister today (on the phone) which was great. I've missed her so much, and it's nice to have the luxury to talk for as long as we wanted to about whatever came up. We haven't done that in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment