Monday, July 20, 2015

Coming Together

Your funeral rites are coming along. All of the roles are filled by people who loved you & considered you their family. People are working on getting the tattoos situated, and seeing that stuff gets done as it should. I don't know what I'd have done without them over these past couple of months. Probably joined you or been no use to even myself. I never imagined that dad & I would truly be in the position to where we were grieving the loss of one of our kids, and when I thought about it at all, I always assumed it would kill me. I was right to a certain degree, because the person I was before? She died that day, too, but only the people who know me well even notice that I'm different. 

Sometimes, I miss me as much as I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment