Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Saturday Six 11/10/12

Join us!


November 10? Really? How did that happen?
The Saturday Six!
1. J is for JAILBREAK: Would you ever jailbreak a piece of your technology to do things that weren’t supported by the manufacturer, even if it voided the warranty? I haven’t, but I did, a few months ago, ask a friend to jailbreak my phone. He never got around to it before he moved away. If I knew how to do it myself, I would.
2. J is for JAZZ: What your favorite jazz tune? Oh. I don’t care much for jazz.
3. J is for JELLY: What’s your favorite flavor of jelly? Is jam okay, too? If so, the spicy mango jam I made earlier in the fall.
4. J is for JET: What’s the farthest distance you’ve traveled by plane? In one trip? Salt Lake City to Dallas or maybe Sacramento to Pueblo, CO.
5. J is for JEWELRY: Which piece of jewelry that you own means the most to you (and why)? Hmmm. I guess my wedding ring.
6. J is for JOURNAL: Other than your blog, do you keep a private, written journal that is truly for your eyes only? No, but sometimes I make some posts private.

No comments:

Post a Comment