Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing 11/11/12

Join us!


Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!
Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you: I get up when I wake up most days, sometimes that’s at 5:30am, sometimes closer to 10am. I check my email & Facebook, check in on my daily web sites I visit, post in my blogs & eat breakfast. I visit with whomever is at home & awake, take care of whatever chores need doing, maybe watch TV or surf the web some more, have lunch. In the afternoon, I run whatever errands need running, and towards evening, I drive my son to work, I start dinner & if my daughter’s color comes up, I drive her to drug test or to her group therapy. On some Tuesdays, I go to Family group therapy for about an hour & half. In the evening, we eat dinner, watch TV or play a video game. If needed, we pick our daughter up and on some nights, my son from work & then we go to bed.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? My generous spirit.
86. What is your greatest weakness? My generous spirit.
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016? Absolutely not.
88. Are you generally self-contained? I’m not really sure what that means in regards to a person.. but I think so?
89. Are you generally organized or messy? I’m an organized mess.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Planning, cooking, crafts. Cleaning, arguing, sword-fighting.
91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you? Yes, I like the neighbors we’ve met very much & think they like me too.
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends? Yes, unless I’m with my friends.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? I just want to experience living a calm life, without constantly worrying about someone else’s sobriety. To live in a home, with just Troy & I would be pretty close to heaven.
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years? Right here, doing the same things we do now. We’re pretty content in our life and I don’t believe in fixing what isn’t broken.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world? Quietly & when I’m ready.
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list? I don’t have a bucket list, or the money to pursue one, for that matter. I’d spend as much time with my friends & family as possible, tie up loose ends and try to enjoy that last few days I had.
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out? I don’t know, personally.
98. What three words best describe your personality? Zany, kind, loyal
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Crazy, funny, nice
100. What advice do you have to give? I try not to give advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment