Monday, November 12, 2012

Curious as a Cat Week 347

Join us!


1) You were just given a yacht. What would you name it? The Desert Rat
2) America’s game: baseball or football? Or something else? Well, baseball is played in a lot of places around the world, American football is only played here, so I’m going to say football. Go Broncos!
3) What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? That, I think depends on the age I was. I have never been someone who can say one thing is my absolute favorite. As a young child it was Sesame Street (which started when I was 3), Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood & Captain Kangaroo. After I started school, it was Saturday morning cartoons (Sigmund & the Sea Monsters, Captain Caveman, Scooby Do and many others), later on The Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Night Gallery and The Six-Million Dollar Man. As a teen, I loved Family Ties & The Cosby Show.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. (this was a picture of a snow angel) When I was 4, in the fall, I had my final corrective surgery on my feet (I was born with club foot)and was in a wheelchair & casts for part of the winter & on crutches for the rest. My older brothers knew I was bored & sad that I couldn’t go out & play in the snow, so every day, they’d have my mom move the dining table chairs & let me wheel over to the big, back window to watch them put on crazy shows in the snow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment