Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing: November 18th, 2012

Join us!


Have You’s and What If’s!
1. Have you anything to confess today? No, I don’t believe I do.
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? Many times for many things. I’ve been arrested twice, once for shoplifting as a minor & again a few months later for 1st degree arson (the charges were dropped, I was there, I didn’t light any fires)
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain. I’m sure I have, but I try not to focus on the mistakes I’ve made in the past, so I don’t really have any examples.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?. Yep. My ex-husband did a lot of things that still make me cringe.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? Nope.
6. have you ever cheated at school? how so? No.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? I would want to, but I’d turn it in to the police.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? To make things better for people.
9. What if you found a magic lamp? I’d leave it where I found it.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? There would be less intolerance.
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? There really isn’t anything. I’ve made mistakes, took the wrong path at times & hurt people, but I wouldn’t be who I am now without those mistakes & missteps.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? I guess I’d make the most of it, there isn’t much else I could do.
13. What if the internet didn’t exist? I’d do all of things I did to entertain myself before it existed?
14. What if you never started blogging? I would still be me, living the same life I’m living, I’d just be keeping a paper journal & updating it every once in awhile.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? Me, my husband & the kids are going out to eat. We’ve never done it before, but I get so tired of the family drama at my parents’ house.

No comments:

Post a Comment