Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Join us at Sunday Stealing!


What is your favorite possession? I'm not sure.. my laptop or my XTerra?

Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best?  Yes. Anything with a little suspense or some creep factor.

Do you have any pets? Yep, a dog. Her name is Tiny, she's a German Shepherd mix & she's 9 years old.

What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now? Anything my mom hid & declared forbidden. No, now I'm into sushi & such.

What is your favorite thing about blogging? I really believe it helps keep me as sane as I am.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Right here is fine.

What is your favorite number? I don't really have one.

Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking? Reading, hands down.

If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it.. and who would you want to play you? Divorcing my Daughter.. umm.. I guess whoever wanted to?

If you had £20,000  for a shopping spree, what would you buy? I'd probably just pay off my debt, because that would give me more money in a month to spend.

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Probably no one, I'm pretty shy & don't like eating in front of people I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment