Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Stealing December 23, 2012

Join us! (I tried to do this yesterday, but was having computer problem)


1. How many songs are in your library? 6678

2. Do you like Christmas music? For the most part, yes.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Family Circle, Bon Appetite, Whole Living, Rolling Stone, Weight Watchers.. I think that's all.

4. What is your favorite scent? I don't have a favorite.

5. Do you give money to charity? I give money to homeless people without judgement, that's my form of charity

6. What is your theme song? I don't have one.

7. What's in your wallet? My driver's license, my bank card (debit only), a store rewards card, $30, a card with the ink my printer takes & $1.20 in change.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I'm a thinker, probably too much of one.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Not since my daughter disowned us & stopped bothering me - things have been calm, happy & amazing.

10. Do you have a good body-image? No, not really, but I'm trying.

11. How are you spending your holidays? We had Yule here at the house. We opened gifts, went out to lunch & enjoyed each other's company, that night, the Circle came over, we had ritual & a dessert potluck & some of us exchanged gifts. Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to my parents' house for dinner & gifts.

12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Monster energy drinks.

13. Tell us a secret? I don't think I have any.

14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Not a clue.

15. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My new slippers.

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? No, they're pretty tasteless.

17. Is Santa real? Yep.

18. What should you be doing right now? I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment