Monday, December 10, 2012

Finally!

We finally got the living room cleaned up and got the tree up & decorated. We bought a brand new one this year, complete with pine cones & berries. It's much taller than we've ever had before & I'm so in love with it! I've gotten all of the gifts we bought for family put in bags, but haven't added tissue or tags, yet. I got distracted when I realized I had misplaced the gift I bought my sister-in-law a few months back. I tore the bedroom up looking for it, but still haven't, so I'm left to assume it got accidentally thrown away & will now have to be replaced.

But, the bedroom is nearly ready for Yule rite, now that I'm having to clean it back up from my futile search! I also found a bunch of shirts I bought to go with my daughter's Yule gift, but since she has decided that I'm not welcome in her life anymore, I have no idea what to do with them. They don't fit me, and they're definitely designed for a woman, so my son has no use for them, either. Maybe I'll donate them to the women's shelter or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment